Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Top 10 Funny Quotes: Seinfeld!

Every week I’ll do a Top 10 Quotes from a TV Show. This week its from one of the best: Seinfeld


Seinfeld Gang


These pretzels are making me thirsty. - Kramer

The sea was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli… - George

I was the best man at the wedding. If I’m the best man, why is she marrying him? - Jerry

What is a date really, but a job interview that lasts all night? The only difference is that in not many job interviews is there a chance you’ll wind up naked. - Jerry

You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, “See if you can blow this out.” - Jerry

See, the thing of it is, there’s a lot of ugly people out there walking around but they don’t know they’re ugly because nobody actually tells them. - Jerry

I will never understand why they cook on TV. I can’t smell it. Can’t eat it. Can’t taste it. The end of the show they hold it up to the camera, “Well, here it is. You can’t have any. Thanks for watching. Goodbye.” - Jerry

“I’ll sniff out a deal. I have a sixth sense.”
“Cheapness is not a sense.”
- George and Jerry

“I’m not ashamed of my body.”
“Exactly. That’s your problem. You should be.”
- Jerry and the Naked Guy

“I always get the feeling that when lesbians look at me, they’re thinking, “*That’s* why I’m not a heterosexual.”
- George

No comments: